Supporting our members
Who are members of Women’s Aid?
Member services of Women’s Aid provide specialist, direct domestic abuse services to women and children, and make up a united federation of over 170 domestic abuse services across England, speaking with one voice on the issues that concern us all. Together we make real change in the responses to domestic violence in law and service provision, and the promotion of healthy relationships in local communities.
All of our members are integral to our work, and enables us to use our expertise, knowledge and influence to raise the status of women to a level where violence against them is no longer legitimised or tolerated.
We support our members by providing:
- National Quality Standards – An accreditation framework which provides a quality benchmark for all domestic violence services
- Our bespoke case management system OnTrack
- Specialist bespoke training and 10% National Training Centre discount
- Online Members’ Area, with template policies, documents and toolkits
- Sustainability support – To support services with commissioning and resilience
- Access to grants and bursaries provided through Women’s Aid
- A discount on Routes to Support – the UK-wide online database for domestic abuse services
- Listing their online fundrasing page on our website
- Discount on our online JobShop
- Adding their voices to our campaigns to influence policy and law
- Exclusive newsletters, and online CEO forum
- Peer support through regional and national events
- Sharing our Domestic Abuse Directory on their websites
- Access to Find a Feminist Freelancer – a bespoke consultant directory for the sector
What our members say
“Feeling that I am – even in small part – part of the solution, helps to alleviate the feeling of helplessness I feel in the face of the huge problem of Domestic Abuse.”
“Louder voice, safety in numbers, combined and shared expertise.”
“Solidarity – Making a difference together”